A fundamental element in the development of badminton in Scotland, clubs are key to the progress of junior players from school and after school activity through to more regular and competitive play. Badminton clubs form the basis of social and competitive play and through visit Phd Dissertation Assistance Jury BADMINTONscotland will be able to access support to:
- Develop structured junior sections
- Enhance the progress of talented junior athletes by integrating them with senior players
- Encourage club members to assist with coaching programmes
- Link into volunteer development and retention schemes
- Find out more about links with Schools and local authorities
- Become involved in competition both locally and nationally through leagues and Bonanza events.