Level 1 Advanced
The Level 1 Advanced course comprises 3 modules:
- Planning Progressive Technical Sessions
- Fault Correction
The modules are assessed as the Level 1 Advanced course permits successful candidates to coach alone. The course was developed in 2010 to address the significant gap between UKCC Level 1 and UKCC Level 2, therefore the modules can be used to assess a candidate’s suitability for progression.
The course is open to candidates aged 18 and over on the first day of the course. The current cost of the course is £150, and many local authorities and sports councils have grant schemes for coach education.
- Level 1 Advanced Application Form
- Level 1 Advanced FAQs
- Forthcoming Level 1 Advanced courses
Development of Level 1 Advanced Coaches
Again many coaches may not wish to progress beyond Level 1 Advanced hence we have four modules recommended for the continued development of Level 1 Advanced coaches:
- sportscoach UK Introduction to LTAD
- sportscoach UK Safeguarding and Protecting Children 2
- BADMINTONscotland 5-11 Technical Award C: under development
- BADMINTONscotland 5-11 Technical Award D: under development