Badminton Scotland works with a number of partners on major sporting events and we are actively seeking sponsorship through a number of channels.
We are currently looking forward to the TOTAL BWF World Championships which will be held in Glasgow’s Emirates Arena in August 2017. This is a truly global event with massive exposure opportunities for any potential sponsors or partners.
Why should you become a partner of Badminton Scotland?
By becoming a partner of Badminton Scotland you would be contributing to the future of badminton at all levels throughout the country. This is an exciting time to be involved with Scottish badminton, with the TOTAL BWF World Championships being held in Glasgow in August 2017, and your sponsorship would allow the sport to continue to grow. The more support we receive from sponsors the greater the resources available to develop the game in Scotland will be!
What are the benefits of being a partner?
There are a number of benefits that Badminton Scotland can offer to those who sponsor us including:
- Dedicated media announcement of partnership
- Corporate logo displayed on our website
- Opportunity to benefit from exposure via our social media platforms
- VIP tickets and hospitality packages for your organisation and clients to all our major events
- Opportunity to benefit from widespread print and digital media coverage of major events and development initiatives
- Brand exposure and heightened visibility of your products and services during our major events and development initiatives
Badminton Scotland partners
Badminton Scotland already works with a number of partners on the national and international stage to deliver first-class badminton events. However, we are always open to new opportunities that can improve the size and scope of our activities. If you feel that a partnership with Badminton Scotland would be mutually beneficial please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Sportscotland Institute of Sport
Glasgow City Council
Taggarts Jaguar Glasgow
Interested in becoming a partner? Contact us today
Phone: 0141 445 1218
Email: Events and Communications Manager Peter Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org